Repairable Asset Management
Our approach to repairable asset management puts our software to work for you. InSite™ not only manages the repair process, inventory levels and usage, InSite™ puts “intelligence in Action” to eliminate unplanned downtime, support preventative and predictive maintenance schedules and reduce the occurrence of repetitive failures.
American Industrial InSite Program will be responsible for:
- Providing on-site repairable asset coordinator.
- Providing computer hardware and software for the site.
- Bar-coding all repairable spare parts.
- Managing all repairable inventories (electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, motors) coordinating all inflow (receiving) and outflow (shipping) of repairable spare parts.
- Analyzing fill rates on repairable spare parts (right spare at the right time concept)
- Providing a database that will record historical data for all repairable spares, warranties, costs, repair frequency and usage.
- Providing root cause analysis driven towards the elimination of premature failure.
- Warranty tracking and administration; ensuring that you receive all repair warranties, costs, repair frequency and usage.
- Recommending when to repair a spare vs. purchase new.
- Recommending when to exchange a spare vs. purchase new.
- Recommending when to purchase refurbished spare vs. new spare.
- Monitoring and following up on open orders (including expediting)
- Interfacing and communicating with your personnel regarding spare parts issues.
- Providing data to reduce costs associated with spare parts inventories through inventory reduction
- Reducing “Hot” or emergency repairs.
- Maintaining a single point of contact for all repairable assets.
Simple Input Approach for all repairable Commodities